Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday!

Today the day was full of small things, not really impressive but some.

Prepared some images for modeling, they were suppose to run, BUT, my computer at the institute, every time I try to run a modeling it craches with a "segmentation fault". Don't know why! It's not the IDL instalation and not the code (since it runs, and always have, on other machines), I ran some tests on memory and CPU, nothing wrong was found and no one has a clue about it. Now I've just put it on other computer, let's see if tomorrow it'll be ready.

Some scripting to cut the LAICA images. 4-port readout ... I've been trying to get read of the gain diferences ... no way, and for diffuse light they are just terrible. Talked with Aguerri at Tenerife and he told me he tried a lot and couldn't do it. So, the option is cutting each quadrant and work separatelly. Problem is, I need the whole image and I can't subtract the sky ... he he he yes! I doomed!! As always!!

Most of the time today was spent on arranging my live backup at Bodo's machine, I was using too much space and it was outdated already. Backup is important.

Besides that, yesterday I managed to cycle despite the cold, and created a new blog about cycling, sports and fun activities! Bikes and Coffee (as it should be).

Basically that!! Btw, brought more coffee from home hehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home