Friday, February 10, 2006

Better day!

Today was a better day!

Selecting images ... yet and I was told by the system manager that IRAF would probably stop working because he was planning to install the new version today!! YESSSSSSSS!!! Finally!! Our version was from 2002 and it was on a coma living with ventilators! Part of it was not working anymore and there was "no one in charge of it".

At the end of the day it was installed. Tomorrow I'll test it (yes, as always I'm the beta tester ...).

Since I was not able to work with IRAF, I finished the pre-analysis of the OV_WAV simulation (which I was suppose to describe here today, but it got too late, I'll write about it during the weekend) and the analysis of the IGL for HCG 90, now just need to calibrate and I have the results. Then I can take care of the other issues about this group and it's done ... simple, isn't it?? Not quite!

Good day, because now we have the new IRAF and I can reduce Gemini images!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home