Monday, May 08, 2006

UU very late post ... from friday! :-)

So! I found an error, a very stupid one, on half the simulation I've done ... an error in the very first step! GRRR

Steps.

1- Generate the images with the objects I want and with properties I know
2- Multipass wavelet modeling with full reconstruction
3- Objects selection
4- Resconstruction of the selected objects
5- Analysis of the results (a bunch o passes)

The images are:

2 Profiles (dev and exp)
2 Sky levels
10 IGL brightness
3 Types of objects (a group, a diffuse component, a group over a diffuse component)

The mistake was on the secont sky level, so ... all over again for those sets.

I regenerated the images, remodeled and since friday (durring the weekend also) I've been selecting objects. It ends today. Step 4 for the already selected was done durring the night and the ones selected today will be done tonight. Than I come back to the analysis.

SUNNY WEEKEND!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home