Friday, June 09, 2006

Week summary???!!!???

Yep, bad, shame on me, a week summary since last friday ...

Monday was a holiday, but the weekend was kind of busy.

Working on the analysis of the simulated images. A problem with this kind of test is that any modification to be tested takes a while since we need to do the whole reconstruction process.

Still not there, but I'll close that before monday!

Tuesday I also started to see the observations I did on november and march with Miguel. He'll take care of a part, I'll take care of another part of the data reduction, it should be faster like this.

Yesterday we had a nice talk by Karl Gebhardt about black hole in the center of stellar systems. Studies made using Gemini IFU, really cool! I liked to see that the "possible" black hole in the center of OmegaCen and G1 (in M31) falls perfectly in the M_BH x Sigma relation. As he said, we don't care about the nature of those objects, if they are real Globular Clusters, of stripped dE,N nuclei.

On monday I'll be "daily" back! :-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home