Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yesterday and today!

Late, very late btw, from yesterday ... calibrations, visting another flat and getting in contact with the owner of the one I liked.

Today arranging some stuff on furniture that I got from a friend who's leaving and calibrations. About the calibrations, now, all the groups but one are calibrated and the last one has already the surface brightness profiles fitted, just actually calibrating it. Which will be done tomorrow, with calm, as it should.

Tomorrow I also have to arrange the furniture transfer to my place or to some friend's deposit and meet the owner of the flat to arrange the contract.

For the record: I hate searching flats and moving.

For the record too: I did a cooking experience this weekend, a Tiramissu, and I liked it! :-))

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Cris!! Ja coloquei o link dos seus blogs no meu! Muito legal! Dois temas que me interesso muito... risos. Bike e science ;).

Vai mudar ? Ja achou algo ? E da-lhe calibrations... calibrations... calibrations... eheheh.

Alias, nem perguntei.... posso postar em portugues ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home