Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Now today's

OK, now today's post!

Good day. Modelling and modelling! The B band modelling was a good result but the R still need some working on that. It is happening now ... over night.

Also re-writing a proposal. One of the things that I don't understand very well.

I've got a proposal aprooved. But the referee questioned the distribution of my targets and suggested it to be splitted in two semesters. It was a good way of seeing it, also because the weather for the two "subsamples" observation time was much better.

They gave me half the nights, but at the same dates I asked for the whole sample ... so ... in the end it didn't matter because there was the huge tropical storm and 4 nights there, for nights sleeping :-)

The second part of the nights was given without any question or comment ... GREAT! And observed (not all the targets because of the weather, but ...).

Sent the project again to get the "stormy nights" ... no nights for it and hard critics on that. Agreeing or not with it, a different referee changes the whole way to see the thing. Just don't understand how a good project changes to a bad project because of the referee ... it's too subjective to my understanding ...

More mess in the house, received my bed and shelves ... gotta mount it all now! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home