Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Winter day?

It's not winter yet, but it's coming, today was (at least that I know) the first frost ... woke up in the morning and the roof I can see from my window was white of ice ... I don't know what's worst, the winter or it's antecipation! :-)

Today german level exam to this semester, let's see if I learned enough to go to the next level of if I'll have to repeat last level again!

Work! Reconstructed the individual objects of this detailed analysis of one of the groups. Tomorrow I'll interpret the results!

Made the new version of GALFIT work on my computer, there was some small changes to check the results Elif got to the same object (actually a new parameter) but now it's working fine!

Writing a new project, gotta read a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home