Friday, December 15, 2006

Two in one! Last of the year! :-)

Today is officially the last work day of the year for me ... sunday I'll go to Spain to visit some friends and, since the university is closed from Dec, 23rd till Jan, 7th ... vacations!! :-))

Running like hell the whole week to finish all I needed, yesterday I finished the referee report I was preparing, had a very good conversation with Thomas Kronberger, a student of Bodo and Sabine Schindler, working on simulations ... the "boy" is incredible!! Got a great insight about how does the resimulation of compact groups in cosmological simulations would work and if it's feasible. At the end of the day we had his talk here at the Astrophysikalisches Kolloquium, a very good one, and after that Gluehwein at the Xmas Market, dinner and lots of beers (my head still regrets that ... hehehehehe).

Yesteday also had my last fight with T-Com, and they won ... I give up (Ich gebe auf), I can't understand how a company so big can be so messy!!!

Today I finished some opened issues with Bodo and about work, now I'm ready to leave! :-)

Merry xmas and happy new year to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home