Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back

After my failed "coming back" on tuesday, I decided to take one more day of rest and come back only today, after lunch.

Good idea. Finished the text for the resubmition of a proposal to get more data on IGL ... let's see how it goes!!

Today also got contacted by a colaborator about another proposal resubmition, that's good, just keeping the fingers crossed.

Today I received the CDROM with the Master Dissertation of Marcia, my student on CMB, who finished in 2004. Nice to have the final official version of the dissertation on my hands!!

We had a nice talk from Keith Horne about conformal gravity as an option to DM and DE ... I'm always a bit skeptical about those "alternative theories" ... I know we should all be as skeptical with DM and DE too :-))) It was interesting and very instructive!

Tomorrow double task: paper writing and k-correction discussing with the new ideas the boss brought from his trip!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home