Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not a good day ...

Yesterday I twisted my ankle and spent most of the night treating it, since I have a bike race on sunday! Also studied some german, but no paper reading.

This morning, more ankle treatment.

Had to do a color image and the color iraf task was not working in the institute. Had to go home to pick up the laptop and when I went to pick up my bike (that spent the night parked in front of the institute) it was not there! SOMEONE STOLE MY CITY BIKE!!!

At least I managed to do the color image ...

Twisted ankle, stolen bike ... I'm going home, gonna get my race bike, gonna ride for 1.5 hours on a geriatric pace (if my ankle allows me, also to check how bad it is for the race) and then gonna stay home with no work! Too up set for that! Gonna see LOST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home