Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Keep on walking ...

In the morning I gave my apartment back, what doesn't mean he won't come back to me ... yep. The landlord applied me the "Brother trick". Explaining: instead of going there, he sent his brother, who complained about things I had already spoken with the real landlord and all the important questions had "this I have to check with my brother" as an answer ... so, that means that if he wants something to be done, I'll get the flat back, do the repairs and give it back again. Let's see!

Also did the phone and electricity cancellation and transfer to the new address.

Work, in the afternoon, going on with the INT observation preparation, and the targets selection for the december run at ESO, a bit tricky one. And also making my new mac work as I want, installing things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home