Friday, August 01, 2008

Pre-imaging

Gathering of yesterday made today a bit of a "slow" day!

Anyway. We've already got the pre-imaging from Gemini, so now express reduction, candidates identification and mask designing to increase the observability of this project.

Also solve one more issue in my cool coding. My C is kind of rusty and old fashioned ... too old fashioned for the needs of this code. So I'm doing a brute-force version of the code in IDL to work on a controlled sample, then I'll port it to C with help of some expert friends.

Probably I just polished the last problem. Now is checking how it looks in C.

To finish the week, today Fernanda and Matheus arrived here and we're gonna spend the weekend in Munich, including a new gathering with the PhD gang :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home