Monday, November 10, 2008

Repair + music + baby sitting

So!

Friday was still repairing files and I played at Fernada's boss birthday party with some colleagues. It was nice. A couple of Bossa Nova songs to a select audience of scientists, including a nobel prize (they look exactly like us, but are way smarter :-)).

Today I was suppose to go to Munich, but Matheus had no sleep at al and I stayed to take him to the pediatrician and see what's wrong (and also because I manage to get to bed, at the time I was suppose to be waking up). The doctor said he probably has a virus infection that's causing a sore throat (also known as "he has no idea"). But its not ear inflammation of something dangerous. We hope he sleeps tonight. Tomorrow I'll go to Munich.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home