Friday, July 31, 2009

Flying to Brazil

So, during this week most of the time was spent on planing the trip to Brazil (even though is a "going to my home land" kind of trip, it involves some planing :-) ).

Finished to review the models for the velocity fields work and couldn't make de CAS code work. Asmus Boehm will need to give some extra help on that.

Flying to the IAU-GA meeting ... had to "sleep" at the airport since the first train in the morning from Göttingen to Hannover is not early enough for a 6:30 flight. Then a day flight, kind of boring (as I was commenting to my wife) since there was no baby playing with the personal screen remote or trying to rip the flight magazine or walking me through the hole plane! :-)))) I miss them already.

Already in Rio. I'm writing that on sunday night, even though I'll "date" it as friday night, for organizational reasons.

Tried to get my material in the early-pick-up. My father-in-law drove me there twice and twice they had run out of material ... I just hope this is not an "indication" on how the meeting is going to be ... let's think positive because up to now they have been quite good.

Let's see what's good for tomorrow :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home