Sunday, July 10, 2011

More training on DB

So, the reason why the last post was delayed was a training.

I spent the week in Düsseldorf in a Sybase training.

This was the Fast Track to ASE, the relational database server of Sybase. Nice, goes from concept of relational database and its structure (databases, tables, rows and columns) to populating, updating and deleting content until SQL programing and features like cursors, procedures and triggers.

Together with is a very nice weather week in Düsseldorf, with lots of tourism and picture shooting. Unfortunately it was not possible to the family to go with me, so it was just me, camera and my "one-fits-all" lens.

Tiresome but nice, training and tourism.

Note ... NEXT TIME I'LL GO BY TRAIN!! I HATE AIRPORTS!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home