Friday, August 26, 2005

It's getting there!

Today was a quite productive day on this project. I'll have to work the whole weekend because I want it ready before monday, so ... but it will be.

Today I opened the one of the packs of Brazilian coffee I brought! For the breakfast coffee, quite good, far much better than the local one!!!

Off topic comment: of course when the post time is 11:59 PM, it's not really the real posting time, but I wanna keep the relation between the date and the real working day correct, so if I post after midnight, I change the time!!

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Hogg said...

I think we have started a new astrophysics convention with that 11:59 thing.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Cris Da Rocha said...

I like new conventions! :-)

I really like the day of posting corresponding exactly to the day of work, so there it comes!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home