Monday, August 15, 2005

Paper and Projects

I have worked on sunday ... yes! It was rainy and I have worked :-)

Writing the introduction of a future project, this was good ... I was suppose to stay on it today, but I didn't.

Today I was searching for a set of filters called "Mould filters" which is used on the CFHT. Couldn't find anything about it, only some little information on CFHT webpage. I want to know if there's any transformation for other filter systems. If any one knows ... let me know!

Besides that more thoughts on Mass to Light ratios, masses and crossing times. Paper mode: ON.

Basically that! Tomorrow there will be more!

Not about coffee, but about life, yesterday (besides working) I did pizza by myself!! Yes, from scratch!! And it was quite good! Now, improvements. To someone that doesn't know anything about cooking is a great thing :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home