Thursday, August 11, 2005

Little news ...

A new post with little new things.

Waiting for the "chronogram" of the CMB paper ... I did what I had to do, now the other authors should do something else and I'll have to give my opinion about it ... so, it's not on my "hands" to do anything on it now.

Worked on the diffuse light paper ... trying to see the M/L issue on the compact groups with the diffuse light.

Some ideas on the projects I was writing, still need to put them on the paper (before I forget them).

There were good things on the moving to the new building (better office, closer to home, ...) and bad things (there aren't any good coffee house around here, we left the building that was build and used by Gauss - yep, he was the director of the observatory for about 50 years, if I'm not mistaken ...). Today I experienced one of the bad ones. The old observatory was downtown, and the new building is kind of outside the town. I had to go downtown to buy something and it took me most of the morning.

No matter how technology goes ... I had to go downtown to buy batteries for my old and good HP 28S!! I realized I need it, no matter which modern computer I have on my desk!! hehehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home