Thursday, October 06, 2005

Is it ready??

Today the day was suppose to be to finish the text I'm preparing! I had it restructured and had to finish some sections yet.

The morning was spent with paper work. "I want my money back day!" Paper work to the university and to Lufthansa.

Most of my afternoon I spent in a discussion about photometry, my speciality! What was great!! It's like doing science, not only paper work!! We had to discuss how to apply different flatfields to the images to have some field distortions corrected! GREAT! :-)))

After that, back to text! Just finished!! I hope now it is ready!! (this will be a 11:59 pm kind of post because of a pair of minutes, but it's ok).

That's it! Tomorrow I'll probably go on a small expedition ... let's see if it happens, if it does, I'll talk a bit more when I'm back, if not ... I'll talk about science tomorrow! hehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home