Thursday, September 22, 2005

Relativistic version of "two pages"

Today I experienced some sort relativistic page size effect!! What do I mean by that. I presented very simular posters in two conferences ... and both proceedings gave two pages for posters.

The first, the Marseille one, I put the information, a bit too superficial (anyway the paper is about to be accepted), but it fit two pages. To Paris, I've got the same basis ... and it had 3.5 pages!! Let's reduce it ... from 3.5 to 2 pages???? This is not reducing, this is crippling!!! :-))) Well, I made it, but it took me much more than the expected "morning" to do it!

Than finished the target selection for the proposal, the science part it's also done, tomorrow just have to give the technical justfication, submiting format and let the co-authors read!!

Tonight, some reading of interesting things from astro-ph that I couldn't read lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home