Monday, February 13, 2006

New week, new things (also)

During the weekend I came back to analyse a set of images from numerical simulations with OV_WAV. I had some problems to define a proper sky and noise, required by OV_WAV to the analysis, and started to do something else. Now I'm modeling it ... let's see how long it takes.

Did some partial analysis of the first pass of results on that. It is running ...

It's being a while that I don't use IDL in my machine in Brazil ... today I needed it ... guess what? It's not working. There was an upgrade of version on the server and of license, and now the one in my machine don't accept that license. But there should be something wrong because IDL always accept for a new license, the older versions. I asked for help, tomorrow there should be some news about it.

We had a preview of a thesis presentation.

Also, during the whole day there was image selection, a bit slow, to take care of those modeling and IDL problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home