Thursday, February 08, 2007

One more day on objects

Frustrating doctor appointment!

It was an allergie test to try to see something on my allergie to citrus ... did the test ... no reaction. Asked "not even the citrus one??". Answer "we don't check this, we check some trees that have the same potential ...". My thoughts "Thanks for waisting my morning!!".

I wanted to know specifically if I was allergic to citric acid, or to ascorbic acid, or to some other component of citrus fruits and now I know I'm not allergic to HAMSTER HAIR!! GRRRRRRRR

Back to work! Objects located in the FORS image, separated in to groups (first and second run), ID sys stablished, lists merged, photometry identified to all but one slit with three objects (no detection in FORS images).

TOMORROW K-Correction ... FINALLY!! :-))))))

Today also some time spent with a friend that needed help to understand some points to the Extragalactic Astrophysics exam he has tomorrow ... with my beloved boss hehehehe is good to help people revising to exams, because you revise lots of concepts yourself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home