Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday ...

Monday!

Morning: arranging zero points and a talk from our friend Polis Papaderos about Gravitational Lenses (in German) for his "Habilitazion". He succeeded! :-)

Afternoon: solving problems referent to personal documents I had to send home and some I have to ask the embassy ... that will go on a bit more tomorrow, but not much. Also the first catalogues with the final zero points where done. Also got sick of having 5 different possible IDs to my new objects (referente to the previous works of the group, different observational runs and ways of organizing) so I started a unique ID sys, joining all the objects of all the stages of this project!

Today I got back to my training, on a harder way after the strong cold I had! Great, I needed that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home