Friday, April 27, 2007

TGI Friday ...

So, this crazy week ends!!!

Today I finished my "city" issues (too many) and finally managed to get to the police to report the steeling of my city bike (they have a special form for that and it can't be made by phone).

The work today was the group meeting (now on fridays, day Bodo is here in Goettingen) where we discussed Miguel Verdugo's results on density and radial distance X galaxy line emission and a nice discussion also about red star forming galaxies. As far as I know, there has been some talk about in the literature, but no good explanation how a red galaxy is forming stars (as a whole). Miguel will search for that and tell us later!

Also in the meeting we talked a bit about the M/L estimate in kcorrect, which is not really making sense to our test sample! Now well come back to Bruzual and Charlot and understand the estimates for M and L!

So the week ends with a twisted ankle and a stolen bike ...

Weekend! Large one (May, 1st) a lot to do. Lots of data in the HD to reduce and some papers to read!

This weekend also a bike race, the nice one around here. 80 km, I wanna finish better than last year (a low aim), gotta finish it around 3 hours ... I'll be satisfied if I manage!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home