Monday, February 18, 2008

Back at ESO

Yes! Life is gonna be like this, back here, back there ...

Last week was hard, because Matheus needed a lot of attention with the cramps and that allowed me little time to work. Some understanding on things I need to use to improve the paper I'm finishing and some reading + comments of the Velocity Fields paper. None of the tasks are ready but the go on.

Yesterday we came, the three of us, to Munich and are going to spend the whole week and eventually a second week around here.

Today the arrangements to make the flat a home and a large Faculty meeting took most of the day, with some contacts to have the oven fixed in the apartment, internet connection and some stuff for my new visa.

Also some science, working on the paper. Later, at home, I intent to keep on the reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home