Monday, April 07, 2008

Signal transmitted, message received

Paper submitted, now is wait for the referee to comment! Soon is astro-ph!

Yesterday the mother in law came back home and I would like to start expressing my disappointment with VARIG using my blog. VARIG changed her flight though Paris, but she speaks no English or French, so we asked for a "companion" to take her from the Air France plane and take her safely to the VARIG plane ... VARIG said there would be someone there, we confirmed that a couple of times and it was all suppose to be set, but ... guess what? ... there was no one there, if it wasn't for the mad of the airport we got with Air France things could have been a nightmare!!! Tried to talk to them today and do a formal complaint but after 15 minutes waiting on an international call I gave up! I'll send a letter, as if they care, but at least I put my rage for the lack of respect away!! SHAME ON VARIG!! Next time we'll travel LUFTHANSA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home