Friday, November 14, 2008

Late for friday!

Friday was a well organized day, up to a certain point. Things worked on the clock as I have "scripted" on the train home on thursday. Analysis of the hi-z morphology all arranged, last objects sent to CAS analysis, also multicomponent modeling running, some work on the KG project to get it done soon ...

THEN I received an e-mail from the internet travel agency, which I have asked to "unswitch" our names on the tickets to Brazil in 2 weeks. Their reply was that TAM (the brazilian airline) refuses to do the change and requested them to cancel the tickets and re-emit them. That implies that there's a fine of 120 euros each adult + the new rate for the ticket. A ticket bough now is a "bit" more expansive than a ticket both in JULY!

Called myself TAM and the agency several times and the throw one to the other the possibility of changing and the agency "claims" they did nothing wrong with our names so we have to pay the onus of changing it. Also TAM informed us that with switched names we're unable to board ... basically the agency system switched our names, TAM is seeing a "golden mine" where they can get 1000 euros extra reselling our sits to ourselves and I'm the one to pay for that. Now my father in law is dealing with it, since he has friends inside TAM and controls all the flying of a large TV channel ...

Learned my lesson. Never buy from "airline-direct.de" again and avoid, as much as possible flying TAM.

That basically used half of my day and took my head out of business.

Also tried to help a friend saving data from a broken HD and destroyed my PC's windows ... now I have to save MY DATA and re-install everything.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home