Friday, July 01, 2005

Paper day! (still on 30 june :-) )

Even though we (Brazil) were champions of the Confederations Coup (not sure that's the name) and specially a 4X1 victory over Argentina, our eternal rival on soccer, the forecast for today was bad!

Lots of work to do, so, no cycling and some other important, non-work related, issues on mind ...

Tried to solve problems and when I finally got to work on the paper ... problems with our main server (our system is highly centralized, so all the software is located in one server ... no server, no nothing, my machine just crashed and there was no way I could get the files I needed ...).

Finally after 2 hours trying I managed getting them and comming home to work (as paradoxal as it can sound). After a couple of hours, the paper is only missing the part which in I need the data to finish! Tomorrow it will be sent to the journal!! Finally!!!!!

Tomorrow the day starts with laundry, so that I can go to this conference in Paris next week, later, paper paper and paper, until it's ready!!!

Today, just a machine espresso! Our SAECO espresso machine arrived, tomorrow I'll try the coffee if it's good!!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Hogg said...

I don't think you should postpone cycling for research; cycling improves productivity! Tell me more about this Salvador-Sole result.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home