Monday, August 29, 2005

Technicalities!

The weekend was not as productive as it should have been! BAD!

The day was dominated by technical stuff.

First fixing my bike wheel (here the bike is my car, so is as if the car was broken!!) - DONE

I just got a note book, so that I can work at this summer school at SISSA the next two weeks. So, most of the day was taken by installing linux and configuring the small details to make a SONY VAIO work on linux ... hard work! There was a website teaching it all (good), but some of the things needed Renato's (very good friend of mine) on-line support.

If I had to pay a beer for every help he already gave me I'd be broken and he would be in an alcoholic coma!!

The text has walked a little, in between the installations! There's still some installation to go ... tonight! Some writing also, gotta do it urgently!

Usual coffee amount! :-))

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wool... I´ll be waiting for my bonus Doc. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home