Monday, October 10, 2005

After the weekend

This weekend (starting on friday) I managed to do something I wanted for a while! A bike trip! Got the bike and a map and said "wanna go there" ... than "wanna go there" ... no specific route!! Just cycling!!!

It was a 3 days trip. First day 78 km, second day 103 km and third day 93 km until Verden (close to Bremen) when I was tired and there was still some way until Bremen, so I decided to get a train back home!!

GREAT TRIP!!! The FGE (Forrest Gump Expedition)

Today was a slow day (I'm still tired hehehehehe).

The text reached the point, just small corrections. Some meetings because of the beginning of the winter semester.

Tomorrow finish the bureaucratic part of the project and submit it!! Let's see!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home