Monday, October 17, 2005

Message transmitted, signal received (already said that here ...)

Sent the project with all the needed signatures! One thing less to do.

Today we had a group meeting where we started the policy that every monday we meet and, specially the students, say what they have done last week and what they are preparing for this week. It was already good enough today, we got to see what one of the new students is doing, and it sounded good for me!

I'm giving a coloquium at the institute this thursday, so a bit of preparing it (a bit more tomorrow).

Finally got to review some MC simulations we did for the CMB point sources detection during Marcia's M.Sc. thesis. Now I have to figure out what to use from that in the paper (gotta do it fast!).

Restarted the Laica data reduction ... already seeing that I should have taken notes of a couple of things and I didn't ... GRRRR

Not too busy, but productive monday!!!

During the weekend I managed to finish the web page with the pictures of my little bike expedition!!

http://factor.digi.com.br/pics/2005/FGE/fge.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home