Monday, February 20, 2006

Short day today!

Today the day was full of talks.

First, in the morning a Ph.D. thesis defence, from Peter Anders. It was very good.

After lunch a preparation talk for one of our students which is applying for a position in Postdam and gotta give a talk there tomorrow. We spent most of the afternoon working on that talk.

Gotta leave earlier to solve some issues down town and meet the thesis committee to celebrate the defence.

During the weekend I finished selecting the images and splitting them in groups. Today's work was to check which groups are consistent with each other, but I just partially did that. It will be finished tomorrow.

Today I was also suppose to check some results of the analysis of the simulations snapshots and write about it, because I didn't like my first view of that. Also tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home