Monday, January 22, 2007

Keeps going

A new week! A new way of seeing things ... most of the people re-think their lifes around their birthdays or aroud the new year ... those options have almost no diference for me, since I was born in the 6th of January ... so I'm done with my birthday/new year life re-thinking. Lots of thing will change, specially the actitude about some things ... I tired of some of them and "I don't want them anymore" ... so a new week for a new way of, more than seeing, facing things!

The day would be used on finish organizing the tables and the note and keep the next steps of the work ... but, there's always problems.

During the FORS reduction, on finding our objects there, I realized the WCS was wrong ... ok, because I needed only to find around 30 objects, not a big problem, much faster than fixing the WCS. BUUUUUT (there's always a but) I found out I'll need the RA and DEC for EACH object in the field for a following project using those data ... so I'm fixing the WCS ...

To finish the day, a movie, "The Persuit of Happyness" (with Y, see the movie to understand) with Will Smith! They had it today in original version (in English, not in German). The movie is very beautiful! Something I learned in those years in Germany. Do the things ANYWAY. Since no one was up to go to the movie ... I went by myself. Gotta confess it's funnier with other people ... but ... :-))

Tuesday ... more on fixing WCS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home