Monday, May 14, 2007

A day with many things ...

Today was not a "scientifically" productive day ...

I had to go to the city-hall to ask for my new visa, 'cos I'll have the last part of my DLR contract from July to January, but after a quite long wait they asked for an extra paper there (new person in this department, new documents required ...). Now I'll have to come back tomorrow.

Then pick up my new HD. Then check some places about bikes, since I have to buy a new one, 'cos mine was stolen 3 weeks ago ... then get to work, install the new disk, fill the city-hall forms, get all the new papers copied ... than a bit of science at work and at home ...

The weekend activity and today's science was checking the photometry of each of the single frames and of the combined one, so that the zero-points can be calculated as accurately as possible, and bad images that passed the first cliping can be detected and deleted from the combining list.

That is over ... a pass that requires some time, and it's very borring, but it's important to do :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home