Friday, May 11, 2007

Late for friday - reprocessing and buying paperwork

Late for friday (with the 11:59 PM convention ...).

thursday I was not feeling very well ... checked on friday some of the stuff I did that day and didn't like the result, so decided to the process a good part of the work, now I'm sure it's right.

Part of the day was taken by computed burocracy (how to pay the store that sell's us parts, since the university changed the rules to by things outside of the DELL agreement), contacting the store to check if the old hard disk was still in the waranty time (it was not) and checking the retrieved backup for the damaged disk. All set ...

A short group meeting talking about the computer problem and about meetings and conferences for this year.

Basically that. Monday I'll have my new hard disk, so that I can have the whole set of mages and process them locally all at once. The weekend promisses work on the images and some reading also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home