Monday, May 26, 2008

Back in Garching

After a couple of weeks working at home due to Fernanda's back problem, back in Garching.

Tried to bring my city bike, that I finished rebuilding the last week, but D-Bahn had no places for bike for the next weeks (yes, it's all sold out for weeks) so I brought my race bike (the older one - the new one is at home in Goettingen, where there's something to climb). Since the weather is good, this week will be good for riding.

Now I'm checking a way of bringing the city bike by post or so. Not the best/more economic option, but should do the trick.

Friday night I received the acknowledgement that the paper was accepted, finally. It will show up in astro-ph on wednesday and I have to send the copyright papers now.

Re-correcting the WCS for one of the clusters, the first I did the photometry and the last to do the ACS analysis. It has still an offset. Since there was no pugs this time on the train, part of the time as spent on reading (also science). Also the paper-wine celebration with Bodo and some colleagues from ESO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home