Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Redshifts search

So! Redshifts search, the whole day, and if it keeps going as slow as it is, it will take the whole week.

The novel of my tickets home also keeps going. Our contact into TAM told my father in law everything is set, we can board and they would contact TAM in Frankfurt to make sure of that. At the end of the day I received an e-mail from the travel agency here in Germany saying they were contacted by TAM-Frankfurt, that told them they were contacted by TAM-Brazil and still TAM-Frankfurt insist they won't let us board. Either TAM-Frankfurt decided to disobey the instruction from TAM-Brazil, or TAM-Brazil forgot to inform us that TAM-Frankfurt has a mind of its on, or the travel agency is "playing" with it (what doesn't seem to be the case). In any of the options I can't take chances and just get to the airport with nothing saying I can board. So I need something written. Why TAM-Brazil just doesn't fix our names once and for all. Nothing will change tomorrow, national holiday in Brazil.

Tomorrow: redshifts, "applicating" and some extra stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home