Friday, January 22, 2010

Gathering! :-)

So, two friends that worked with me at INPE are coming to Munich next weekend (30-31/01)! Alex Wuenchen (INPE) and Rodrigo Leonardi (ESA) will be coming for the weekend, so tourism and music! We used to play together.

Thursday back up day. Finished to copy my back up and started to see how could I expand my Time Machine partition. Turns out I'd need the iPartition and I'm not in the mood for paying about 40 USD for it. So I'll have to copy data to another disc, then change the partitions and re-copy. Tried it last night and it didn't work fine with a "cp". Turns out there're too many cyclic references and it copies everything (I could tweak the parameters, I know).

So you search and talk to people and got this info:

http://www.macyourself.com/2008/12/10/how-to-copy-your-time-machine-backups-to-a-new-larger-drive/

It works.

(actually done in the weekend and worked fine)

Science. Identifying and correcting the GALFIT failures (not running them yet). This will go on monday and reading the draft of the UCDs paper. It's getting good!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home