Monday, March 29, 2010

Collecting posts

So, several days.

Gave up writing a new proposal, better advance some stuff to give more background for the next proposal. Of course, not before checking what I needed and I we wanted ...

Successfully modified the ISODENS code I've got from Hugo Capelato (DAS/INPE) to work on the Mac and expanding capabilities to "today's computers". Not, interpreting the results is a whole other story :-)

Mammary gland project almost ready. Gotta write my statistical conclusions.

Wednesday we went to Hofbräuhaus to have dinner with Elif Kutdemir (former Göttingen) that just finished her Ph.D. thesis in Gronningen. It was a nice evening.

Weekend was typically german. We had a really sunny week, that I couldn't enjoy due to too many things to do. Then, friday at 3:00 PM weather changed, windy and rainy ... as it was the whole weekend.

My parents arrived to visit for a month :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home