Friday, May 14, 2010

A complicated week ...

Since sunday I've been playing daddy and mommy, since Fernanda went to a conference. It's amazing how being alone takes time. At least we (me and Matheus) spent some good times together when he was riding his bike. That with the holiday on thursday (when Fernanda was already back) helped to a not really productive week, in any sense.

To finish a dead week my MacBook's batery's puffed, what is a clear sign that something went wrong. Not suppose to be a big issue, since my Apple Care is still running, just some wasted time to solve it. Well, turns out, not surprisingly, that bateries are not included on it, unless for deffects. Some foruns report the LAME EXCUSE of Apple saying that this is a sign of wear, it's normal when the batery get old. BULLSHIT!!! Never saw a batery puff when it gets old. But they would never acknowledge ANOTHER batery issue on MacBooks. So I had to buy a new one, since I can afford a new machine at the moment. That means I'll get a new and larger disc soon and extend this machine's use for a couple of years more.

Science!!! Some checks on the UCDs paper and some new writing one the statisical part of the mammary gland project.

Next weeks tends to be better (unless something else breaks he he he).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home