Friday, July 01, 2005

Paper finished (???)

Paper finished ... I hope. With the delay caused by the server problem yesterday I did today the yesterday work ... a nice error analysis for the diffuse light component, based on my simulations. It took me a while to figure out how to treat this correctly, but I think I found it.

The paper was suppose to be submitted today, but as it took a while to finish also, the collaborators left, so that they will comment while I'm in a conference in Paris, and I'll have to reply it only the other week, a 10 days delay on submition. It's OK, I should have sent this an year ago :-))

Besides that I prepared stuff for the trip to Paris, but there's still things to arrange, so that I'll be here tomorrow (as always before a trip).

Still trying to figure out the merger rates and properties.

Also thinking about the relaxation times of the dark matter halos in a cluster and in a group. Should the group's relax faster than the cluster's? Or not?

Today I tried the new espresso machine! Good coffee, just beside my office (not beside but close)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home