Thursday, October 27, 2005

One more talk!

Most of the day was spent preparing the talk for next tuesday. The talk about the OV_WAV (the wavelet software).

Since there was lots of technical questions in the last talk, about the paper, I want to try to reply as many as possible during the talk and I'm sure the ones I don't will be asked at the end :-)) So, good preparation is needed.

Finding a new time for the Journal Club is getting difficult. We are now trying to arrange a "lunch time" to make a Pizza-Journal Club ... let's see. At least is getting difficult because there was an increase in the number of interested people.

About the concert yesterday ... THERE WAS NO CONCERT!! :-( The singer of the band got sick :-( Bad, very bad!! At least I got an Irish beer with my friends in Hannover :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home