Monday, October 24, 2005

Proof

I spent most of the weekend working on the proof of the paper. Since the journal changes things that are not indicated, I went through the whole paper, comparing line by line, to be sure there was no change of meaning.

Besides the marked modifications.

After that, sent to the co-author, who made comments. Part of the day was spent on arranging this on a message to the editor. Tomorrow it will continue, since I cannot refer to a paper "in preparation", so some sentences will have to be changed.

Besides that, Monday is a day with group meeting, than help the new student, than discuss some projects with Bodo and the final arrangements for the observing trip to Canary Islands ... and the day was over and things were not ready!!

I also have to try to organize a new time to the Journal Club, since there's another meeting scheduled to the same time on Friday and I didn't know about it before ... I'm trying!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home