Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A day with not so many things ...

Went to the city-hall early, in order not to wait much and it has worked! 20 minutes and was back home ... wet because of the rain. Then went out, in the rain to try to get a new city bike ... 4 places and no luck ... nothing in town for used bikes my size and with gears ... I'll have to wait!

I may be getting sick, or is the change of the weather (to bad one) but couldn't work today, feeling sick ... only at night I managed to do something useful. Did the final combined images and convolved the 4 filters to the same seeing. Now all set to analyse.

To keep on working on my notebook I had to start installing things, like Skycat, and try to make my external disk compatible with my notebook and my notebook compatible with my desktop at work ... working on that now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home