Friday, May 18, 2007

Now at the point I was yesterday!?!?!?!?!?

Almost like this! It would be bettet "at the point I thought I was yesterday".

Photometry done for the list of objects I had. The point is that was the list for the newest run, there was also the list for the old run ... which had to be properly digged and checked. Once confirmed, the proceedure would be plain and quit. It was, despite the fact that SExtractor didn't detect 6 of the object. For many different reasons.

So the day was finding the reason and making it detect the objects! All done, so now I AM at the point I should be. Now next run to have an extra filter and better spectral fitting.

Also a meeting with Bodo, to trace some directive on short term doubts and our group meeting, where Miguel Verdugo showed the progress on the last stages of his thesis!! It's almost there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home