Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Closing up

So! The last days, when Matheus let me do something (he has cramps and that compromises the whole house) and now that I'm in Garching, I'm closing the last small issues to finish the IGL paper.

Checking surface brightness profiles, masses, M/L, some dual analysis of groups and I wanna finish it all tomorrow and go back to the text, that I intent to finish before the weekend, to enjoy the weekend beside the family.

Yesterday the mother in law arrived, so we have an extra help with Matheus, who, I was already told, is behaving very well today!

The whole issue with Hickson's code adaptation, not sure I already told that here, is to calculate the parameters in the concordance cosmology (lambda has a very small effect, but it has some, in the "local" universe. Now I have the masses, luminosities, separations and dynamics all calculated to the new values.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home