Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The mask is back ... haunting me

So! News of the end of the day, I need to change the alignment stars of the Gemini mask, what means rethinking the whole setup ... it's pulling my feet during the night!

The new version of the last cluster is running, after PSF construction.

The rerun of the failed models is still going.

Organizing the tables to the joint analysis with the velocity fields. Matching objects, checking goodness of fits ...

Studying to my theoretical test for the drivers license on monday, all set, now I need to finish studying. This is happening for a while already, but now is the last rush ...

A very nice lunch with Magda Arnaboldi (ESO) and Ortwin Gerhard (MPE) and a discussion on how can we join our techniques. A proposal is being drafted already for next period.

Basically that, a busy day that ended with nice weather and a good bike ride to take the rust away.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home