Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photometry

Yesterday was a day dedicated to my theoretical exam for my german driver's license, in which I was approved. Even though the total lack of information. From the beginning. As I have my valid brazilian driver's license, I only have to do the exams, not the courses for the german license. But you need to start the process before you're in the country for 3 years (this law will change this semester).

Here you need a "driver school", even if you're not taking the courses. Bought the books and questionary to study in english, but I was not told I had to pay extra for the exam in english (not that I would do it differently, but I wouldn't be surprised just before the exam). Also found out that I have one year to complete it all (theoretical and practical exams) and not 1 year for the theoretical and another year for the practical. Yes ... it took me that long to take this exam (pregnancy, child birth, work in a different city ... a lot of work ...) anyway. Now I have to rush and do it all before next friday (29.08). So tomorrow some driving lessons to learn how to do the exam.

Work now! Today I noticed that some important objects in one of the clusters are missing, including some to which we have spectroscopy. So I'm "recovering" them by redoing the photometry in a way I can get them all. Not there yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home