Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow and redshifts

No, snow don't cause redshifts or vice-versa :-)

We started to have snow this weekend (even though it's suppose to stop for 2-3 weeks and then come back). That caused the train to delay for about 1.5 hours (luckily after I was inside). That, on the one hand messed up my program, I had a faculty meeting at 14:00, and I had to go directly to ESO, quick lunch and meeting, instead of stopping by at home and drop my suitcase.

On the other hand I had 1.5 hors more of work on the train, and they were quite good. Now there's only one redshift "hunt" to do, the WHDF, to have it all ready for estimating photometric redshift. I hope my friend Hendrik Hildebrandt (Leiden) can help me again with it. I'll have it done for tomorrow.

Besides that, it looks like book keeping ... :-))

Faculty meeting was long, but OK.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home