Wednesday, January 27, 2010

About pain and models :-)

So! About pain. My lumbar pain is gone worse. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. It can be some sort of "inverted placebo", like I get worse because I know the symptoms of disk hernia ... or I did something wrong on the home part of my physiotherapy ... or as I have been taking more care of Matheus (specially the lifting part). Anyway.

Fernanda had her appointment and it all points to surgery. The doctor was safe to say that it was too bad for therapy but not as bad as to assure a surgery. He sent Fernanda to a neurosurgeon, tomorrow at 10.

On science I finished "healing" the failed models and ran it. Now gotta check them all, but a first look only showed a hand full of problems.

Also read more of Lucas Schubert's dissertation. Still lots of pages to go :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home